UAE is renowned for its severe driving laws and exorbitant fines. Additionally, since your driver’s license is suspended when you accrue 24 points, you have to be concerned about black points.
The most fundamental thing you should do is find out when your driver’s license expires. If you are under 21, your driver’s license is valid for a period of one year. It is valid for ten years for those who are 21 years of age or older. If you are less than 21 or older than 21, you have up to one year to renew your driver’s license before it expires.
Thirty days after the license’s expiration date is the grace period for utilizing it. After the grace period ends, a monthly fee of 10 AED will be applied.
Online Driving Licence Check
- Visit the information page about UAE driving licence on the Emirates Vehicle Gate website.
- Enter your login information to log in.
- Here, you may verify the status of your driver’s license by entering its number.
The RTA website allows you to verify the validity of your Dubai driver’s license online. You may use it to verify your papers for a number of other services as well.
- Use the instructions below to verify the validity of your driver’s license in Dubai.
- Go to RTA’s website and open the Document Validation Service.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Driving Licence.
- On the “I’m not a robot” option, enter the driving licence number and issuance date.
- To help you recall the specifics, take a snapshot of the outcomes.
- Also, you may verify the validity of driver’s licenses in additional cities including Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, and RAKUAE Driving Licence.
To check black points on your Dubai driver’s license online, follow the instructions below.
- Visit the Dubai Police official website’s section dedicated to paying traffic fines.
- To get the information, enter your license details and plate number.
- The black points on your license are shown here.
The relevant police website allows you to check black points on driving licenses from Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, and RAK.
Automate your KYC Process & reduce Frauds!
We have helped 200+ companies in reducing Frauds by 95%
How To Check Driving License Online?
Let’s find out how to check the online driving licence fine for Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Dubai.
- Click the Fines Inquiry and Payment page after visiting the Dubai Police website.
- Here are four ways to verify the details of your license; plate details, T.C. number, ticket details and license details.
- After choosing your preferred category, complete the necessary fields.
- Follow instructions and pay any applicable penalties.
Go to the Abu Dhabi Police website and choose the Traffic Fines Inquiry page.
You may make an inquiry using your driving license, vehicle plate, Emirates ID, or traffic number.
Type in the Captcha and hit submit.
The fines and due dates are shown on the next page.
- Visit the Sharjah Police Website and navigate to the Traffic Fines section.
- To go on to the next phase, choose the TC number, plate information, license information or chassis number.
- Complete the information and pay the fees.
Online Driving Licence
With the help of Surepass’s UAE DL Verification API, customers may obtain all of the information that a driver’s licence holder in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) possesses. The UAE Driving Licence API’s straightforward input and output procedure is intended to deliver this data rapidly and easily.
By entering the ID number, issue date, traffic file number, and birth year, users of this API may rapidly retrieve information on UAE Driving licence holders in the United Arab Emirates, among other features and advantages.